Dealing with Lice

I was just given an update from DHR to forward on to foster parents. According to DHR, The Lice Place has been contracted to work with DHR. If anybody has a kiddo with lice, please don’t try to treat it yourself! If you live in Madison County, first call your social worker or the investigative worker (if you are not assigned a child’s social worker yet) and ask for permission to go and to get a voucher. This must be done BEFORE seeking treatment. The social worker will issue you a voucher so you will NOT need to pay anything out of pocket. (If you have ever gone you know how expensive it can be)! A good tip to keep in the back of your mind if you ever end up needing this service!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.