Even if you can’t become a foster or adoptive parent, you can still help! Below are some ways to help MCFAPA, both monetarily and tangibly. We even listed some ideas that “Friends of MCFAPA” have done for us already. Why reinvent the wheel? 🙂
- Donate! You can choose to help sponsor one of our KICK Bags or baby blankets below!
Sponsor a KICK Bag
The average cost of our standard KICK Bag is around $30.00
Sponsor a Specific Needs KICK Bag
The average cost of a KICK Bag including specific hair/body care products is around $45.00
Sponsor Blankets for Babies
Thanks to a business partner, we can provide around 5 warm, luxurious blankets for $25.00
- Be a Sponsor or Vendor at our 2020 Bros & Bows Back 2 School Bash on Saturday, July 25th!
- Sponsor meals, volunteer for childcare (must undergo a background check), or offer raffle/giveaways at one of our monthly meetings!
- Purchase needed items from our Amazon Wish-list found here.
- Offer a “Foster Parent Night Out” at your church!
- Throw a “baby shower” with your friends, family, church, girl scout group, etc. We constantly need baby items for The Den at DHR, including bottles, wipes, pacifiers, blankets, formula packets, etc.
- Help us sort and organize at one of our storage facilities or at The Den.
- Host a birthday party for children in care. Sponsor a birthday cake too!
- Sponsor or offer free tickets to local attractions for the families we serve.
- Sponsor meal voucher/gift cards for a foster family receiving a new placement.
- Be a donation drop-off location during our fall “Drop Your Drawers…and socks too!” donation drive!
- During the holidays, host Santa or sponsor gifts at one of our December meetings.