Bros, Bows, & Brews 2019

Join us on Saturday, June 15th!

FINALBBB Block Party Flier_no bleed

On Saturday, June 15, 2019 the Madison County Foster & Adoptive Parent Association (MCFAPA) will host their first Community Block Party event – Bros, Bows, & Brews located at The House of Alpha Event Complex, 4301 Oakwood Ave NW, Huntsville, AL 35810. The Madison County Foster & Adoptive Parent Association is a nonprofit organization (Federal Tax ID #63-1052729) under Chapter Membership with the Alabama Foster and Adoptive Parent Association. MCFAPA exists to improve the quality of life for children that are involved in the foster care system.

As a non-profit organization, MCFAPA must rely on fundraising events in order to fund our events as well as to be able to provide much needed resources for the families of Madison County. The Bros, Bows, & Brews is a community event showcasing men’s health awareness as well as hair-care resources for our families while primarily providing fathers with styling tips for young girls’ hair. This event is supported by sponsorship’s and contributions from our community. As a Chapter member, MCFAPA keeps 90% of funds raised which will be used to improve the lives of children in the Madison County foster and adoptive community. The remaining 10% goes into a statewide scholarship fund.

Your business can play a huge part of our success.  Please consider participating in one of the following ways:

Presenting Room Sponsor / $2,500 As a Presenting/Room Sponsor, you will be one of four (4) primary sponsors for the event. Your company will be marketed as the “Business Name” room and will have full creativity for the namesake room. Your company name/logo will be mentioned on all our television/radio/print/social media marketing ads, interviews, and a link to your company will be placed on the MCFAPA website. Lastly, your contribution would make it possible for our organization to donate around four (4) complete bunk beds to deserving foster families in order to keep sibling groups together.

Supporting Sponsor / $500-$1,500– As a supporting sponsor, your company name/logo will appear in all print/social media marketing ads, banner at event as well as on the MCFAPA website.  This contribution would make it possible for our organization to provide clothing and shoes for 2-3 children placed into foster care for approximately one year.

Vendor Booth – For this inaugural event, we are keeping vendor booths free! Due to limited room, we are limiting space to only ten (10) vendor booths this year. Vendors will be required to bring their own table, tent (if needed), etc. Please keep booth space to only 10’ x 10’.

If your business is unable contribute with a sponsorship, please consider offering volunteers and/or in-kind donations. MCFAPA relies on community partners to ensure our success in bringing about positive change for the children in our community.

Your participation will play a key role in ensuring the success of Bros, Bows, & Brews. More importantly, it will ensure that our organization will continue providing meaningful support for foster, adoptive, and relative families here in our community.

For further information, please contact us at (256) 434-1253 or Foster@mcfapa.life