Even if you can’t become a foster or adoptive parent, you can still help! Below are some ways to help MCFAPA, both monetarily and tangibly. We have even listed some ideas that community partners have done for us as well.
- Donate! You can choose to sponsor one of our KICK Bags or baby blankets below!
Sponsor a KICK Bag
The average cost of our standard KICK Bag is around $30.00
Sponsor a Specific Needs KICK Bag
The average cost of a KICK Bag including specific hair/body care products is around $45.00
Sponsor Blankets for Babies
Thanks to a business partner, we can provide around 5 warm, luxurious blankets for $25.00
- Purchase needed items from our Amazon Wishlist found here.
- Throw a “baby shower” with your friends, family, church, girl scout group, etc. We constantly need baby items for The Den at DHR, including bottles, wipes, pacifiers, blankets, formula, etc.
- Sponsor meals at one of our monthly meetings!
- Host a birthday party for children in care.
- Sponsor our Annual Bros, Bows, & Brews community block party this summer!
- Be a donation drop-off location during our fall “Drop Your Drawers…and socks too!” donation drive!
- During the holidays, host Santa at one of our December meetings.
- Sponsor or offer free tickets to local attractions for the families we serve.
- Sponsor meal voucher/gift cards for a foster family receiving a new placement.